Saturday, February 20, 2010

We've arrived!

I took two lessons this week thanks to my refund check :)  I am fit to burst I am so proud of Snuffy and myself!  We started jumping!  Crossrails, sure, but it was so fun and Snuffy is such a champ!

We've been doing so much work trying to improve our connection and acceptance of the bit.  It is persnickity work that requires a lot of patience and timing that can get, well, persnickity.  To the point of dullness in Snuffy's mind and to the point of annoyance to mine.  On the other hand, jumping is the opposite.  It is forward and exciting!  I think that working on some jumping will bring some interest and maybe some aha moments to our above/behind the bit problem as well as improve Snuffy's back and derriere muscles to perhaps make our flat work easier for him.

I <3 my Snuffy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home