Tuesday, February 09, 2010

It's been so long...

A common refrain on blogs is that it has been so long between posts but for real now, a year? And before that? Oh well.

Snuffy and I have been through a lot. We are starting to look like what I had imagined when I dreamt of having my own horse when I was a kid. Fearless and fun.

That said, my long term goals for this year with Snuffy are to go for a trail ride alone and to go to a show and participate in a class. The way things are going I think they may be short term goals :)

Right now we are working on being consistently on the bit and smoothing out all our transitions, especially our trot/canter/trot transitions. Pretty bumpy so far but hopefully the French link I bought and more lessons will help!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home